Today's rapid developments in biologics (including proteins, peptides and therapeutic antibodies) have resulted in new drug development challenges that require an extensive and in-depth understanding of immunology and the development of GLP compliant assays.
Texcell’s ImmunoProfiling Lab provides you with a wide panel of assays for evaluating potential immune modulation by therapeutics targeting infectious disease or cancer. Indeed, the Texcell team enables you to benefit from its expertise in immunology & GLP assay development and its experience in clinical monitoring.
The ImmunoProfiling Lab offers dedicated services at each stage of product development
- R&D services
- potency assays for batch release
- toxicokinetics/pharmacokinetics studies
- preclinical studies for immune system drugs
- monitoring of the humoral and/or cellular immune response during clinical trials
Our laboratory has an immunology-dedicated, state-of-the-art technology platform which notably features the following equipment:
- Biosafety Level 2 and 3 labs with safety cabinets (centrifuges and incubators)
- A 5-colour flow cytometer (Beckman Coulter FC 500)
- Q-PCR and PCR thermocyclers
- OD plate readers
- ELISA plate washers
- Zeiss ELISpot reader
- Hamilton microLab StarLab workstation