Medical devices that come into contact with the human body are required to be tested on possible interactions and potential unwanted side effects.
Texcell offers, through one of the Texcell companies, to test the biological response to your medical devices according to ISO 10993 with in vitro and ex vivo test methods in compliance with the GLP standards.
- ISO 10993-3: Genotoxicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive toxicity
- ISO 10993-4: Selection of tests for interaction with blood
- ISO 10993-5: Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity
- ISO 10993-6: Tests for local effects after implantation
- ISO 10993-10: Tests for irritation and skin sensitization
- ISO 10993-11: Tests for systemic toxicity
Please visit vivo Science, a Texcell company, for more details on the available tests.